As a service company, our policy and top priority is quality assurance.
Well-developed quality management helps us to achieve this goal.
We consider guaranteed maximum quality of the services as rendered to be the most effective sales argument.
We are an independent and self-supporting analytical laboratory and the evaluation of the analytical results is, therefore, fully transparent and not adversely affected by commercial or financial influences.
Terrachem Analytical Laboratory does not get involved in projects, which could risk its clients’ confidence in the integrity of its power of judgement and analysis.
Our quality management system improves our processes in the laboratory in order to maintain test and calibration methods. By identifying improvement potential it is possible to increase the laboratory’s quality in order to raise customers’ satisfaction.
The accreditation which is being checked frequently by the DAkkS is a standard proof of our competence. It covers two major fields: requirements for the management and technical requirements.
The requirements for the management regard the efficiency and the quality management of the laboratory. The technical requirements consider the skills of the employees, our instruments, the quality and the test reports.
An accredited test laboratory has advantages
The expertise of the laboratory and the quality of our tasks are confirmed by an independent institution.
- All processes and operations are described and documented in a detailed way
- The processes of our quality management are well thought out and rationalized
- The quality management handbook states the guidelines for the management as well as for the staff
- Transparent processes for our customers
- Frequent controlling forces us to constantly maintain and improve our quality management
- Analysis and Methods are comparable since they are executed always the same way
- The results are more precise and more reliable. The acceptance by third parties is improved
DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025:2005-08 – General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories